Friends of Olympia Farmers Market
A non-profit public benefit charity; formed in 1995
- Preserve the Olympia Farmers Market as a creative and vibrant community gathering place.
- Promote healthy, locally produced food and goods
- Support local sustainable agriculture.
Some improvements The Friends have made to The Olympia Farmers Market with your help include:
- Personalized Paving Bricks (Small & Large)
- Picnic tables & benches
- The Lu Hall Kitchen
- Emergency medical equipment
- Facility heaters
- The Pavilion for covered eating & entertainment
- Public address system
- Computer equipment
- Several Electrical upgrades
- Sound system
- Recycling bins
- Bike rack
- Parking bollards
- Robert J. Meyer Scholarship
- Security Camera System
- L.E.D. Security lighting
- Hand dryers
- Hand rails
- Cooking demonstrations ……… and much more…
Our success is dependent upon you!
Contributions from the community allow The Friends to provide additional improvements to the Olympia Farmers Market, making it more inviting and comfortable for all. When you support Friends of Olympia Farmers Market, you support local small businesses, independent artisans, and organic farming.
Be certain to attend ***The Taste of the Market***
Please help guarantee the success of the most popular public space in Thurston County.
The Taste of the Market is our primary annual event: Attending allows you to enjoy a smorgasbord of the finest cuisine from dozen’s of local restaurants, bakeries, wineries, breweries, & coffee roasters; enjoy live music, win prizes and visit with friends.
Most recent Peoples Choice: